Going for gold....TRIWA Timepiece (15% Off!)

Edit Artikel
My home is pretty much gleaming right now! I wish this was because it was tidy (it's not). It's simply because I have so many gold (and brass) elements around. And this week I added a new addition to my 'shiny' collection - a watch! The Dixie Aska from Swedish brand TRIWA to be precise. And I'm thrilled with it - not least because it has arrived just in time for my pre-Christmas (*sharp in-take of breath* - did I just mention the 'C' word in October?) parties! I have to say, it's so much prettier to look at than my phone when checking the time! Love it! Oh and the wonderful TRIWA team are offering you 15% discount off any item (just type in the code NIKI15 at checkout!).











Photography: Niki Brantmark / My Scandinavian Home

Aaaaa, so pretty, don't you think?

The watch is designed out of TRIWA's Stockholm studio and I love how the pattern on the dial has been interpreted from the fixed positions found on traditional watch indexes - which kind of gives it a unique touch, don't you think? It's still got that contemporary Scandinavian simplicity going on though - which is what stole my heart (of course!). If you're looking for something truly classic, but with the same mesh strap - you'll love this beauty!

You might recall I've got a Blue Aska time-piece too (love the darker feel of it - so cosy for Autumn?!)  - and they've got plenty of other fab watches for men and women up their sleeve, as well as  range of sunglasses- oh yes!

Note - the Dixie Aska is sold in a limited supply of 500 pieces only (available here), oj oj oj as they say in Sweden - if you'd like one (or thinking it could be great pressie for a friend), best to be quick (don't forget the 15% discount too - code NIKI15!)!

Have a lovely day!


This post is brought to you in collaboration with TRIWA. However all words are my own and I only ever work with brands I absolutely love and think you will too! Thank you for supporting the businesses that help make My Scandinavian Home possible. 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments