A calm and elegant Swedish home

Edit Artikel
Hello! We have a birthday in Da house! My daughter's turns 7 today! And as you might know already, we take birthdays very seriously (after all, everyone deserves a very special day - and you only turn 7 once, right?!). In between pancakes (with blueberries, raspberries and Swedish honey), present opening and bowling (guh! - the things we do to keep our little ones happy!) I found a window to share this very lovely Swedish apartment with you. It immediately struck me as calm, elegant and sophisticated - a great combination! The space has been styled for sale and the images de-saturated somewhat - but you can still pick up on the grey, green, brass and dusty pink hues and there's so much inspiration from the details too! Enjoy!














Photography - Alvhem, found via Coco Lapine Design with thanks! 

I love so many things about this home - the duck print (how fabulous is the kitchen in general by the way?!), the pendant over the table (any tips on where this is from?), little brass plant mister, the Platner coffee table and mantis table lamp on the desk (I've got the same one on mine!!) as well as the beautiful brass coat rack (again, tips welcome!). Oh, and if you're up for a similar round mirror check out our round-up from last week.

Is there anything that caught your eye?

Right, better get on with the birthday celebrations... have a great day!

PS - in case you missed it, I shared the final two short films from my greenhouse make over with Emily Henderson yesterday! Seeing the project on film makes me want to hunt for my very own greenhouse here in Sweden - are you tempted?!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments