Si's lovely San Francisco home

Edit Artikel
Hello! I hope you're having a great day? I'm on my way to Northern Norway for an Arctic sailing trip with some girlfriends - crazy, but hopefully lots of fun (keep an eye on Instagram stories for updates if you're curious!). I wanted to pop in on route to share this beautiful home with you. The apartment belongs to the wonderful Si, blogger behind French By Design and is located on the top floor of a Victorian building in San Francisco. I'm loving the dark floor against the fresh white walls, mid-century touches and mustard accents!







Photos / Interior design: Si - French By Design

Soooo lovely!

A few items I know and love (in order of appearance): Juju hat, Tom Ford book , source a mid-century credenza here, natural leather pouf (love this!), knot cushion.

For more pictures and notes on where items are from, hop on over to Si's blog here. And take a tour of her previous home here.

Have a lovely day!

PS I received a note yesterday to say my blog was downloading really slowly - is anyone else having this issue? If so, please give me a shout in the comment section below! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments